Becoming a Client
New Client Process:
Through networking a multidisciplinary team, your planner can fully capture the optimal financial expertise needed to make well-researched decisions. Your planner can effectively review the entire breadth of your financial issues while also having the ability to supplement with an optimal mix of financial assistance.
- Flexibility to shape a trusted network of the highest qualified experts according to the evolving needs of our clients.
- Access to technical expertise in an efficient manner.
- Conflict of interest is prevented in an independently owned and managed operation. Traditions Wealth Advisors is not obliged to sell financial products or subjected to outside, third party influence.
- More time freed for the client’s personal wealth manager to concentrate on solving his or her financial challenges.
- Strategic affiliations also allow us to recommend the services of other specialized experts. Although we have screened financial specialists, we will work with the specialist of your choosing. We have the expertise and technology to integrate these services into our investment offerings and consolidated reporting.
- You can ensure that in the handling of your account, your confidentiality is priority. No information is shared without your complete authorization.
We believe the best investor is a well-informed investor. While we cannot guarantee the strategies we recommend will always succeed. We do promise that we will sit down with you on a regular basis to objectively evaluate how well your investment strategy is performing in relation to your changing needs.
Clients are invited to meet for a semiannual portfolio review. Together, we will review your performance as well as to your individual goals. You will be informed about what happened, why it happened, where you stand and what adjustments are needed for the year ahead. You can have the assurance of a confidential advisory relationship. We are available any time to discuss concerns and answer questions.
Sound business practices and strong personal virtues are one of the most important characteristics defining our service. It is this simple: in a small town, if you do not have integrity, you will not have a business. Traditions Wealth Advisors is disciplined in offering full and fair disclosure of all information, fees and costs, as this should be an unyielding expectation. We will work diligently to ensure the esteemed reputation of Traditions Wealth Advisors through high integrity and ethics in everything we do.
Fees and Minimums
We have structured our business to offer the most and highest quality choices to meet your individual financial planning needs. Our firm offers billing options such as: fee-only work, annual retainer fees, or fees on an hourly basis. You have the opportunity to access more investment products and can choose the compensation arrangement. We are the only financial planning firm in the Bryan/College Station and surrounding area that provides the client with this combination.