It might be hard to remember, but only 2 years ago the pandemic started and doubts if it would ever end or a vaccine would ever be developed were on the minds of most people. Today, it is a much better place. Here are some reasons to stay optimistic in the current market environment.
1. Global supply chain pressures are easing
2. Commodity prices are on the decline
3. There are some bright spots in recent inflation data
4. Long-term US inflation expectations are becoming better anchored.
5. Positive economic signs have emerged in China.
6. COVID has improved in China.
7. When pessimism permeates markets, positive surprises can be more powerful.
Do you want more details on the above reasons? Find out more: Invesco.com